Next Generation IEC 61850 Digital Substation
Relyum products are key enablers for the time-aware high-availability reliable Ethernet network implementations in the next generation Digital Substations and Smart Grids:
- RELY-RB Time-aware Redbox Switch combines HSR/PRP redundant Ethernet links with regular Ethernet ones in a single equipment. This approach solves the need of switching PTP traffic and providing access to high-availability topologies to the regular Ethernet nodes or LANs.
- RELY-REC Time-aware Network Recorder includes means for continuous network monitoring and further debugging. This equipment integrates advanced technologies to support combined PTP and HSR/PRP GbE topologies.
- RELY-PCIe Time-aware Redbox-DAN-Switch PCIe NIC allows direct access to time-aware high-availability networks to legacy PC systems (PCIe or PCI). Moreover, this board removes the need for additional Redbox equipment to connect other non-redundant nodes (Single Attached Nodes – SANs) thanks to the third port which implements low-latency switching to the redundant ones.
- RELY-SV-PCIe Sampled Value Subscriber DAN PCIe NIC: as a complement to the above products, Relyum has launched an innovative edge computing product for the Smart Grids, aligned with the current virtualization trends. This device incorporates to the RELY-PCIe model a powerful processing capability for protecting and measuring the quality of the Electric grid based on the SV provided by the merging units.
- RELY-RB-SEC Secure Time-aware Redbox Switch: Relyum’s offer is completed with this device, a redbox switch equipment with IEC 62351-6 and IEC 62351-9 support, that allows to retrofit the existing infraestructure by ciphering, deciphering and authenticating real-time traffic at wire-speed.
Find out more use cases in the following links: