High-availability Military Switch Router
The RELY-MIL-SWITCH-ROUTER is a COTS multiport and multimedia managed 1G/10G Ethernet L2/L3 Switch with Edge computing capabilities that is packaged in a reliable, lightweight and compact MIL-STD-810G certified enclosure. A military compliant dual redundant power supply is fitted in full equipped versions to cover all applications and accept American & European standard AC/DC voltages for immediate worldwide operation.
Latest generation conduction-cooled electronics have been custom designed to fit enclosure mechanics and withstand harsh environments. The SWITCH-ROUTER is fitted with a complete set of active auxiliary electronics and supervisory systems that are indispensable for next generation programs and provide increased payload safety, greater system control and easy integration.
- Managed 20x port GbE L2/L3 Switch
- Up-to 6x 1/10GbE SR/LR/BX Fiber Optic Links
- General purpose service Ethernet port
- Latest generation ARM-Cortex-A53,-R5,GPU and FPGA hardware
- High-availability Seamless Redundancy (HSR)
- Parallel Redundancy Protocol (PRP)
- Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
- Multilayer management, security & monitoring
- Auxiliary RS232 console port
- Edge computing capabilities for user defined applications
- General purpose, PPS and IRIGb Input and Output available on auxiliary connector
- Sealed military enclosure cold plate cooled
- Dual redundant MIL-STD-704 AC/DC power supply
- System operation front panel LED indicators
- Optimized heat dissipation chassis design
- Real Time High/Low temperature monitoring
- Remote reset, battleshort & standby system control
- Dual oversized in-line EMI/EMC power Input filters
- Advanced security mechanisms and services
- Tested and certified by independent official laboratories per MIL-STD-810G & MIL-STD-461G
- Cybersecurity certified equipment (CC-Lince) by the Spanish Certification Authority (CNN).
Please, provide contact details in order to send you the product datasheet by email.