GPS/PTP/NTP Time Server and Bridge
The RELY-MIL-TIME-SERVER is a COTS multiport and multimedia Time Server with clock Master, Slave, Boundary and Bridging capabilities. An embedded GPS receiver to provide GNSS reference for accurate timing, clocking, and positioning. These references can be shared, bridged and managed by the equipment. A powerful hardware and software infrastructure is able to support combinations of Network Time Protocol (NTP) and Precision Time Protocol (PTP, IEEE 1588). Additionally, autonomous operation via Disciplined Oscillators for when GPS-less operation is required is available.
In addition to the TimeServer functionalities, the equipment embeds flexible L2 switching , L3 routing and security functionalities.
This equipment is packaged in a reliable, lightweight and compact MIL-STD-810G certified enclosure. A military compliant dual redundant power supply is fitted in full equipped versions to cover all applications and accept American & European standard AC/DC voltages for immediate worldwide operation.
Latest generation conduction-cooled electronics have been custom designed to fit enclosure mechanics and withstand harsh environments. The RELY-MIL-TIME-SERVER is fitted with a complete set of active auxiliary electronics and supervisory systems that are indispensable for next generation programs and provide increased payload safety, greater system control and easy integration.
- GNSS/PTP/NTP timing source support
- Timing and Clocking multiprotocol bridging support
- Managed 20x port GbE L2/L3 Switch
- Up-to 6x 1/10GbE SR/LR/BX Fiber Optic Links
- General purpose service Ethernet port
- Latest generation ARM-Cortex-A53,-R5,GPU and FPGA hardware
- Multilayer management, security & monitoring
- Auxiliary RS232 console port
- Edge computing capabilities for user defined applications
- General purpose, PPS and IRIGb Input and Output available on auxiliary connector
- Sealed military enclosure cold plate cooled
- Dual redundant MIL-STD-704 AC/DC power supply
- System operation front panel LED indicators
- Optimized heat dissipation chassis design
- Real Time High/Low temperature monitoring
- Remote reset, battleshort & standby system control
- Dual oversized in-line EMI/EMC power Input filters
- Advanced security mechanisms and services
- Tested and certified by independent official laboratories per MIL-STD-810G & MIL-STD-461G
Please, click on the following link to download the brochure.