TSN Bridge PCIe NIC
RELY-TSN-PCIe is the first out-of-the-box solution for Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) that allows seamless implementation of deterministic Ethernet networks and abstract user equipment and applications from these technical complexities.
This device can be used as a PCIe TSN Endpoint and as a TSN Bridge providing 2 multi-media Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 internal ports. As an Endpoint, it offers the possibility to introduce TSN technology in the device where it is hosted, for its integration in a deterministic network.
PCI Express (PCIe) is the most extended high-speed serial computer expansion bus. It is the de-facto standard for expansion boards in PC computers and it is gaining acceptance in Industrial PCs and even in SCADA systems.
RELY-TSN-PCIe next generation is a smart pluggable board that comprises in the same device hardware and software resources based on Xilinx UltraScale™ technology to implement specialized networking, synchronization and security oriented services.
These key features makes RELY-TSN-PCIe platform the most reliable and multipurpose networking device for critical environments.
- 2x Ethernet port
- Media options (SFP cages):
- RSTP IEEE802.1w
- LLDP support
- VLAN support
- Ethernet type based or IEEE 802.1P Traffic prioritization
- 1 PPS output
- PCIex1. Seamless integration on old Legacy PCI Systems through optional adapter
- IEEE 802.1AS – Timing and Synchronization
- IEEE 802.1Qbv – Enhancements for Scheduled Traffic
- IEEE 802.1Qav – Forwarding and Queuing Enhancements for Time-Sensitive Streams
- IEEE 802.1Qcc – Enhancements for Stream Reservation Protocol
- IEEE 802.1Qci* – Per-Stream Filtering and Policing
- IEEE 802.1CB* – Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability
- IEEE 802.1Qbu* & IEEE 802.3br* – Frame Replication and Elimination for Reliability
- Ethernet network drivers available for most OS:
- Linux, Windows, VxWorks, etc.
- On-board UltraScale™ FPGA for high-speed network switching and PTP timestamping
- Multi-core CPU unit to support autonomous software application
Configuration & Management
- SNMPv3, SSH, Netconf support
- On-board integrated Web Server to provide HTML5-GUI configuration access:
- Accessible through HTTP(S)
- Configuration profiles and Firmware updates
- Real-time network monitoring
*Interoperability test pending