From July 24 to 27 at ISW, University of Stuttgart in Stuttgart (Germany), Relyum will participate in the TSN (Time Sensitive Networking) Plugfest in hand with System-on-Chip engineering (SoC-e). The technology provider will be testing the interoperability of its solution with a setup based on RELY-RB+ (operating as TSN Bridge) and RELY-PCIe (operating as TSN Bridge and Endpoint) products.
The testbed will display the following:
- Combined critical and best-effort traffic flows on a single network based on IEEE 802.1 Time Sensitive Networking
- Vendor interoperability using standard, converged Ethernet
- Security architectures in conjunction with critical control traffic and feedback on the secure-ability of initial TSN functions
- IIoT incorporation of high performance and latency sensitive applications
- Integration mechanisms and architectures for smart edge-cloud control systems directly connected into flexible manufacturing
More information at: https://www.iiconsortium.org/time-sensitive-networks.htm