Aiming to continuously improve the usability of all its products, Relyum has enhanced the management of the new RELY-PCIe 18.09 by introducing new features in the following sections:
Powerful Web Manager tool
- Intuitive and user friendly interface, based on embedded web manager
- Redundancy (HSR, PRP, RSTP) configuration complete control
- New synchronization features (NTP, PTP, OC/TC, etc.)
- Advanced networking capabilities: VLAN configuration, switching port mask, MAC table, frame rate limiting, port mirroring, 802.1x, etc.
- Remote HW reconfiguration (based on Programmable Logic – FPGA) for upgrade to latest standard reviews
- FW patch upload tool for system update
- System configuration management (save, restore, upload, download) for multiple sites deployment
- Recovery mode access
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 support
- Internal logger for services: device configuration service, PTP, NTP, SNMP, etc.
- System parameters monitor: CPU, Memory, Temperature
- Network nodes table based on HSR/PRP supervision frames
- Network statistics per port
Configuration and SNMP management windows
This new features makes RELY-PCIe 18.09 one of the most resourceful products for high-availability networking in Critical systems. As an example, the following list describes some of the implementations achieved by our customers with RELY-PCIe:
- Ethernet type networks merging:
- PRP and HSR
- Conventional Ethernet and HSR
- Conventional Ethernet and PRP
- Network monitoring using Port Mirroring in the third port
- Windows-based SCADA synchronization with IEEE 1588 clock reference
- Sampled Values (IEC 61850-9-2) processing in FPGA
- and much more…
Ethernet type network merging: PRP and HSR
The new RELY-PCIe 18.09 is available in the market.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or visit Technical News: RELY-PCIe 18.09.