Last week, SoCe has been participating actively in the SPS IPC Drives, the event that took place in Nuremberg (Germany) and that covered the entire spectrum of smart and digital automation – from simple sensors to intelligent solutions. With 1,630 exhibitors, 499 of them from abroad, and a total of 65,700 professional attendees, the event is a reference in the innovations and trends that will be driving their business in the future.
Relyum & SoC-e’s technology in the TSN testbed at the IIC (Industrial Internet Consortium) booth
One more time, Relyum and SoC-e are leaders in implementing high-availability sub-microsecond communication solutions for critical sectors. This time, the reference technology is TSN (Time Sensitive Networking) also known as Ethernet Deterministic.
Relyum devices supporting TSN technology have been included in the setup presented by the IIC in its booth, along with other leading networking manufacturer’s solutions:
- RELY-TSN-PCIe: This board can act as a TSN Endpoint and as a Bridge (simultaneously).
- RELY-TSN-RB+: This device is a 6-port TSN-compatible bridge supporting 1 Gbps speed.
The testbed brought to the SPS IPC Drives displays the following:
- Combined critical and best-effort traffic flows on a single network based on IEEE 802.1 Time Sensitive Networking
- Vendor interoperability using standard, converged Ethernet
- Security architectures in conjunction with critical control traffic and feedback on the secure-ability of initial TSN functions
- IIoT incorporation of high performance and latency sensitive applications
- Integration mechanisms and architectures for smart edge-cloud control systems directly connected into flexible manufacturing
More information at: https://www.iiconsortium.org/time-sensitive-networks.htm
SoC-e’s technology at Xilinx booth
SoC-e presented at the SPS-IPC-Drives Exhibition held in Nuremberg, Germany its new Industrial Grade SMARTmpsoc uBrick for Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN), HSR/PRP and Wire-speed Cybersecurity projects. Its new technology and much more was shown in the booth of its partner Xilinx.
SoC-e’s technology in Wago’s booth
At last, Wago, the leading manufacturer of components for electrical connections and electronic components for decentralized automation, presented during the SPS-IPC Drives their proposal for TSN at Automation based on SoC-e MTSN IP core.
Multiport Time Sensitive Networking (MTSN) Switch IP core is a flexible, powerful and easy-to-integrate TSN solution. It supports from 1 up-to 16 ports on Reconfigurable platforms, like the Xilinx Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC. TSN technology is field-proven solution, present in 4 different equipment at IIC TSN Testbed.