Next Wednesday 20th January, Relyum will participate, together with its partner RTI, in the webinar Designing NGVA Systems for Real-Time Data Flow with DDS and TSN.
For next-gen military vehicles, the NATO Generic Vehicle Architecture (NGVA) provides a reliable approach to platform design and integration. But to optimize ground missions, NGVA systems require access to real-time data that can also be delivered over remote, long-distance terrain. To enable real-time data flows, two standards play a critical role in the NGVA vehicle architecture: the Data Distribution Service (DDS) and Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN).
The webinar will cover the following content:
- Why DDS and TSN improve communication in NGVA systems
- How these standards process data
- How each standard is applied to NGVA environments
- How it all works together: An NGVA-DDS-TSN case study
- How to get started: Attendee Q&A
Live webinar will take place at 9:00 ET / 15:00 CET time. Don’t miss it! If you’re unable to attend, feel free to register and we will send you the replay to watch on-demand.