RELYUM is proud to announce that RELY-SV-PCIe, the first IEC 61850-9-2 Subscriber NIC, is already available in the market.
This disruptive product converts the computer where it is hosted in a powerful IEC 61850 analytic tool, thanks to the following features:
- Layer 2 IEC 61850-9-2 (SV) frame processing
- High performance implementation of DFT computation module for calculating magnitude and phase of the first harmonic (50 or 60 Hz)
- High performance RMS computation module
- Up to 10 simultaneous SV streams supported with a process window of 1 (full calculation with each new sample)
- Up to 64 streams with larger process window
- Deterministic latency for full computation of 6us
Additional, the card supports HSR/PRP protocol for redundant networks as well as IEEE 1588 PTPv2 synchronization, which makes it a product with incredible benefits for smart grids.